Whether you are on one of my programmes, or having one-to-one coaching, here’s an overview of the process:
My Role As Your Coach
My job as a coach is to ask powerful questions, listen and help uncover the creativity you already possess. I don’t instruct or advise.
Here’s how we get started:
1 . You have an initial free coaching session and we talk about something important to you
2. You get to take time to think about it
3. You let me know if you want to continue coaching and we get the payments and paperwork done
What happens next:
In a Programme: we will kick off with the first session and take it from there.
Not sure what you need: If you are not in one of my specific programmes, this is what happens:
1. We schedule a “Discovery Session” which typically lasts from 90 minutes to 2 hours. You tell me what it is you want from coaching, what inspires you, what ticks you off, what moves you, and how satisfied you are in different areas of your life. You tell me what you need and want from me as your coach.
2. Your ongoing coaching sessions will be one-hour either in person, over the phone or via Skype (depending where you live in relation to me) every two weeks.
3. The topic of each session will be whatever is important to you in that moment and we will work with what shows up and take it from there.
In a nutshell – show up, be honest, commit to yourself, hold yourself accountable to your decisions and actions, and have as much fun as possible! You should look to commit at least 3 months to our coaching relationship to be able to see real, positive change in your life.
Between sessions, you will have some further thinking, reflecting or action to take before your next session to move forward in your own happiness and fulfillment.